The guard protective shelter HAB1 was widely used on military bases to protect troops against booms. It is also called as collective shelter HAB1, military camp bastion barrier, army barricades,etc. The protective structure is a aggregate of robust hesco sand bags which filled with sand, earth, even fine sediment, so it is also named as military sand wall.
What is the dimension of the guard protective shelter HAB1?
· The protective structural must be on form of group units and its set capacity to 8 persons with area of 2*2 m for every person.
· The Protective structural to must be able to endure impact of missiles without any breakthrough to living room.
· All exam data and results must be available and documented
· The protective structural dimensions must be minimum from the outside as below:
1. Height : 3.5 meter
2. Width : 6.2 meter
3. Length: 12.71 meter
· The protective structural dimensions must be minimum from the inside as below:
1. Height: ( 1.7 - 2.16 m)
2. Width : 4.8 m
3. length : 8.1 m
· The structural must consist of walls which sand packed with aluminum celling which consist of protective to block breakthrough shrapnel, as it should provide with water resistance cover and it has aerial openings.
· Capability to publish the set to air, with capability to install 2 of the protective structural by 8 persons and by using one tool during 48 hours.
· Must provide safety doors capable to lock where they can combined with the system when needed, must provide belly sterilizer for interior wall and capable to combine when needed, must provide the necessary tools to re-build with the set.
· The system must develop so it can be used as operation room or civil hospital or food room.
· Two years warranty for the product.
Any inquiry about Guard Protective Shelter HAB1 please contact us now.