Compared with woven wire filter cloth, the woven wire vibrating screen mesh has coarse wire diameter and large opening size. The vibrating screen also plays the filter roles for the sands, stones.
Woven wire vibrating screen mesh is usually used in mining, coal, booth construction industries.
Woven wire vibrating screen mesh is made of highly abrasion-resistant spring steel wire. Even if the surface is strong impacted and abraded by crushed stones, its high abrasion-resistance property will keep the screen mesh invariant. When the old surface of spring steel wire is worn and torn, it will form a new wear-resistant layer. So the double crimped screen mesh has a long service life.
Except for the woven wire vibrating screen mesh(double crimped screen mesh), there are two other types of vibrating screen mesh, one type is perforated vibrating screen and another type is polyurethane vibrating screen. Both of them have the highly abrasion-resistance property.
Perforated vibrating screen mesh has many different hole types: round hole, square hole and hexagonal hole. The smooth surface can let the aggregates move quikly and do not have a tendency to block.
The polyurethane vibrating screen mesh is made of low carbon steel wire inside and the polyurethane is paved on the surface. This material gives the screen mesh rust-resistance and abrasion-resistance property.
Woven wire vibrating screen mesh
can be used in mining, coal,
Perforated vibrating screen mesh
has smooth surface to reduce
Polyurethane vibrating screen
mesh has metal steel wire inside
and polyurethane surface
Specification of Woven Vibrating Screen Mesh:
• Material: High carbon steel, manganese steel, stainless steel.
• Wire diameter: 0.7mm - 14mm.
• Opening size: 1mm - 110mm.
• Weaving type: Double crimped, intermediate crimped, flat top crimped, slot screen and lock crimped screen.
• Mesh type: Square, rectangular, long slot.
• Surface treatment: Galvanized or painted(red or black color if painted).
• Edge preparation: Bend or hook.
• Hook type: C or U hook for 30° - 180°
screen mesh are plain, bent and hooks
Woven wire vibrating screen mesh has
flat top crimped, intermediate crimped,
double crimped, lock crimped weaving methods.
Woven Wire Vibrating Screen Mesh Features:
• Wear and abrasion resistance.
• Heavy impact resistance.
• High tensile strength and toughness.
• Long service life.
• Filling elements for gates and fences in buildings and gardens.
• Vaious opening sizes and dimensions for choice to suit most kinds of vibrating equipments.
• The stability of the woven wire vibrating screen can improve the screening efficiency.
Woven Wire Vibrating Screen Mesh Application：
• Woven wire vibrating screen mesh can be used as screen panel in the quarry screen and crusher screen to separate and size the crushed stones, coals, so it is also named as crusher screen mesh.
• Woven wire vibrating screen mesh is widely used in the mining, coal, booth construction and other industries.
• Woven wire vibrating screen mesh can be used as screen mesh as the trommel screen to improve the working efficiency and separate lighter and wetter materials in the chemical, coal, construction, plastic, mineral-screening, agriculture, etc.
The edge types of woven wire vibrating screen
mesh are plain, bent and hooks.
Woven wire vibrating screen mesh has flat top crimped,
intermediate crimped, double crimped,
lock crimped weaving methods.
Crusher Screen Mesh | Abrasion Resistance Vibrating Screen Mesh | Quarry Screen Mesh Application: